Rider Skills Testing
Testing to get your motorcycle endorsement.
Now through April 19th, 2024 Riding Skills testing is by Appointment ONLY.
Schedule an Appointment here.
- Applicant must provide a valid Indiana Driver's License and current motorcycle learner's permit.
- The motorcycle used for the skills exam must be provided by the applicant and have current registration and insurance documents.
- The motorcycle being used must be street legal and maintained. Each motorcycle will be reviewed by testing staff prior to exam.
Riding Gear Checklist
- DOT-approved motorcycle helmet
- Appropriate eye protection
- Long pants-free of holes and tears
- Full-Fingered gloves
- Closed-toed sturdy shoes
- Long-Sleeve Shirt or Jacket
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the price of the Rider Skills Test?
- Where is the test taken?
- Harley-Davidson of Indianapolis. The address is 12400 Reynolds Dr, Fishers, IN 46038.
- Do I need to provide my own motorcycle for testing?
- What happens if there is inclement weather?
- We reserve the right to reschedule the exam date if we deem the weather hazardous. You can reschedule your exam up to 24 hours in advance.